The World's Best Selling Laser Tag System
7927A Coronet Road
Here's your chance to meet us in person
Laser Tag Convention
March 9 -11, 2020
The Laser Tag Convention is the only convention with the laser tag operator in mind. Co-located with Amusement Expo and the NBVA, the Laser Tag Convention offers buyers the best variety of suppliers and equipment to choose from and make your laser tag operation a huge success.
Ernest N.Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
International Bowl Expo
July 2 - 6, 2020
International Bowl Expo (IBE) is the bowling industry’s premier annual convention and trade show featuring exhibits of a wide array of products and services.
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center, Denver, Colorado
Booth # TBD
About LaZer Runner
Laser Tag Resources
Free Fact Kit
© Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.
No graphics, pictures or text to be re-used without written/email consent of LaZer Runner Inc.™
7927A Coronet Road, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 4N7
You agree to be contacted by an employee of LaZer Runner ™.
Please review our Privacy Notice for more information.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://lazerrunner.com
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing -
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or through other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information -
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number you provided on our website:
• See what data we have about you if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any information we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Security -
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, new product updates or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.